Saturday, June 26, 2010

Morning Darshan

My dear sweet Lord and I, together,
Alone, without space or time existing,
Without mind or ego, only self together,
Chaos all around us, yet peace within remains.

My dear sweet Lord approaches, serene,
Floating in His own divine bliss,
You stop before me, Lord, sitting at Your feet,
Timelessness surrounds, encloses, all else disperses.

No mind, thought, ego, only Knowing Self remains,
my letter offered with open hands is gently taken,
No look between us needed, trust, faith, surrender,
Your lotus feet before me, speak to me.

I reach forward and touch those cool soft feet,
Time without end envelopes, total peace surrounds.
I bow before you, Lord and kiss each sweet big toe,
Your love forever is all I'll ever want.


~ D.Emmerson ~


No comments:

Post a Comment