Tuesday, December 21, 2010

All I Want for Christmas Is ...


I don't need a white Christmas
or presents galore,
I don't need silver bells or
sleigh rides,
All I want for Christmas
is Your gentle smile and to know that
You're always by my side.

I don't need Christmas trees
or new toys,
I don't need sweet puddings
or Christmas pies,
All I want for Christmas
is to see Your smiling face
amidst the shining stars in the sky.

I don't need silver or gold,
I don't need diamonds or pearls,
All I want for Christmas
is to live Your message
and bring gladness to the earth,
with little deeds of kindness
and little acts of love.

Dearest Swami,
On this Christmas Day
May I wish You joy and gladness too,
But please don't send me a doll
for all I want for Christmas
is a sack full of love
TO LOVE ALL AND SERVE ALL!

~ Divine Blossoms ~


No comments:

Post a Comment