Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Morning Darshan



My Dear Sweet Lord and I, together
Alone, without space or time existing
Without mind or ego, only Self together
Chaos all around us, yet Peace within remains

My Dear Sweet Lord approaches, serene
Floating in His own Divine Bliss
You stop before me Lord, sitting at Your feet
Timelessness surrounds, encloses, all else dispenses

No mind, thought, ego, only Knowing Self remains
My letter offered with open hands, is gently taken
No look between us needed, trust, faith, surrender
Your Lotus Feet before me, speak to me

I reach forward, and touch those cool soft feet
Time without end envelops, total Peace surrounds
I bow before You Lord, and kiss each sweet big toe
Your Bliss and Love forever is all I'll ever want


~ D. Emmerson ~
(Sai Reflections - Spring 2001)

No comments:

Post a Comment