Monday, August 25, 2014

Oneness

Have you ever had a moment of Oneness?

Have you ever had a moment when you felt at one not only with your highest self but also with life, love, the universe, God, and everyone everywhere?

Have you ever had a moment when you felt the heart beating in your chest was in perfect rhythm with the song of all creation?

Have you ever had a moment when you finally felt the joy inside of you that you have wanted all of your life?
The first time I had a moment like that I was a little boy sitting on my Mom’s lap while she read me a story. In that second everything felt right with the world. I remember too having moments like that each time I held my own baby children in my arms and gently rocked them to sleep. Holding those peaceful angels so close made my heart grow warmer and my love grow deeper.

I had another moment like that the first time I realized that God loves me just as I am with all my weaknesses and faults. It was then I first decided I wanted to grow better for the Heavenly Father who loved me so much.

Over the years these moments of Oneness have grown more frequent as well. Each one has filled me with joy. Each one has connected me with others. Each one has brought a wholeness, completeness and divinity into my life. Each one has made me more at One with the Love that created us all.

Our moments of Oneness are the greatest moments in life. They are moments we would all forever create if we could. Well, the wonderful truth is we can!

How do you create these moments of Oneness? You just love.

It is that simple. It is that easy. The more you love the more you become one with others, with life, and with God. The more you love the more these joyous moments begin to fill your life. The more you love the more you bring the eternal Oneness of Heaven down here to Earth.


~ Joseph J. Mazzella ~

No comments:

Post a Comment