Thursday, August 21, 2014

You Also Are God


 
Swami loves children and can be frequently seen talking to them [especially the Birthday boys] in the veranda in Sai Kulwant Hall in Prasanthi Nilayam. 
 
A favourite question of His is: "Boy, how old are you?" When the boy concerned replies, Swami's next question would be: "How do you know?" Invariably the answer would be, "My mother told me." 
 
Swami would then smile and remark, "Yes, it is always the mother who is the first teacher." 
 
Changing the subject, Baba would then ask: "Where do you come from?" Quick would come the reply: "Swami, I have come from You!" Swami would laugh and then say, "I just want to know where you were born." 
 
After a bit of light banter like this, Swami would then ask, "Who am I?" Without any hesitation, the boy answers, "Swami, You are God!" Swami would smile, pat the boy and slowly say, "You also are God!"
 
 
 (Source: Radio Sai)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment