Unknown and unseen yet,
He stood at every cross-road;
To me the correct path,
He always showed.
I was groping in the dark,
A light came from Him;
I did not falter,
Simply followed Him.
Both children went abroad,
Depression shook my wife;
Swami's touch in darshan,
Brought back her normal life.
I retired suddenly,
Without proper preparation;
He assured: "Do not fear!
This is my creation."
"Put ceiling on desires"
Commanded He;
I obeyed Him,
He took care of me.
Now my body carries cancer,
A terrifying disease;
Yet He keeps me carefree,
My mind is at ease.
I try not to ask for anything,
He knows my "Karmic reserve",
He controls all my desires,
Gives me what I deserve.
I do not know His mystery,
Nor His means and ways;
He knows my weaknesses
And holds my hand always.
My ego always told me,
My rank should be high;
He put me where I belong,
he is my Sai.
~ Arun Mitra ~
(Sanathana Sarathi - March 1998)

No comments:
Post a Comment