Thursday, August 1, 2019

Sai Wit & Humour - With Swami on Our Side ...



In Kodaikanal once, Swami asked, "Anil Kumar, let me have a photo with you standing by the side of My car." Anil Kumar went and stood there.  

He said, "No, No, you are standing like a driver ... that is not the way, put your hand like that (with hand on the hip).  That is how an owner stands by the side of his car."

Swami was standing like that on one side of the car and Anil Kumar was standing with the same posture on the other side of the car.

Swami asked Anil Kumar in front of everyone, "Will you buy My car?"  Anil Kumar said, "Swami, am I to buy Your car?  Impossible.  I only have a bicycle; I can't buy Your car."

Baba said, "What a shame!  That answer was not expected from you.  You could have said, "Swami, with You by my side, why this car?  I can buy the whole world."  Can't you say that?  Don't you have confidence that I am by your side?"

(From the book "Wit and Wisdom of Sri Sathya Sai"
compiled by P.Gurumoorthy)

No comments:

Post a Comment