Monday, February 17, 2020

My Polestar



Swami, You're the All-knowing
About everything and everyone.
You know the dreams beneath my eyelashes,
Aware of the preordained human clashes.

You have read unwritten notes of my heart,
And blessed, the holy endeavours to start.
You're conscious of my shortcomings in life,
And showered solutions for seemingly unending strife.

You are merciful, to forgive my deliberate crimes,
Granting me to write poem which often rhymes.
Painting my pale life with such myriad colours,
Filling the air with exotic fragrant flowers.

You have navigated me, across the violent tempest,
To the enchanting islands of peace and rest.
Swami, You are my Polestar, in this voyage,
Ever vigilant to guide and encourage.

~ Raja Sekhar Ganta ~
(From his book "108 Heart Beats"0

No comments:

Post a Comment