Saturday, March 6, 2021

Everything


Have I been able to give you some taste of the inner movement that takes place when Baba comes into our lives?  Have you caught the flavour?  Let me share one more incident with you.

I was sitting on the veranda of the temple at Prashanti Nilayam, lost within myself, when suddenly I opened my eyes and found Swami standing in front of me.  He said, "Drucker, what do you want?"

I replied, "Swamiji, I am content.  I'm satisfied."

"You mean you want nothing?"  He asked.

"Swamiji, all I want is YOU."  I said, putting my hands on my heart.

"That's not NOTHING," He rejoined.  "That's EVERYTHING".

And He put His hand over mine on my heart and said, "Everything is here.  Everything is here."

Then He added, "And nothing is there," pointing out to the world.


~ Al Drucker


No comments:

Post a Comment