Monday, March 14, 2022

What Swami Has Taught Me



"The greatest truth that Swami has taught me is a kind of preparedness to accept anything that comes to me in life, good or bad acceptance or if you want to use another term, spiritual surrender.  Surrender, I think, is a higher word than accept.  If something unpleasant happens in my life, well, that doesn't make me run away from here.  If manna from heaven falls upon me, well, that doesn't make me feel egotistical or proud.  I am prepared to accept with equanimity whatever happens to me, both the good times and the bad times, and no matter what does happen, I will continue to love Sai Baba, to listen to His message, to share the joy, the thrill, the excitement of His mission with everybody.  The greatest gift that Sai Baba can give me is to allow me to participate in His divine mission."

~ Prof. K. Anil Kumar ~

 

No comments:

Post a Comment