Friday, July 21, 2023

Because I Love You ...

 

It is the experience of this author that Swami corrects us only because of His love.  Some years back, Swami had scolded this author in full public view.  He does it purposefully so that we do not repeat the mistakes.  It was difficult to face Swami on that entire day.

The next day also, the author was serious because it is difficult to forget such things.  We react when our ego is blasted because of our underlying false personality created from our imagination.  As the author was sitting there, Swami threw a rose flower, which fell into the author's lap.

In the evening discourse, Swami commented, "When I say certain things, some are feeling hurt."  Finally He said, "Because I love you, I choose to correct you.  Because I love you, I consider you as Mine.  So I have concern for you.  If I had no concern, I would not need to correct anybody.  You can go on your own way.  Because I consider all of you as My children, I have concern and so I want to correct you."

Then Swami said, "God will not look at serious faces."  Baba was obviously referring to the author's serious face.  Baba will never look at gloomy or unhappy faces and hence we have to keep smiling all the time.  That is the message of Bhagawan Baba.  We must realise that life is laughter and bliss, never seriousness.


(From the book "Sai-chology" by Prof. K. Anil Kumar)


No comments:

Post a Comment