Wednesday, April 24, 2024

Aradhana Mahotsavam - Bhagawan's True Nature

 


How can we have a glimpse of Bhagawan’s true nature? Is it even possible? Bhagawan reveals as we observe the ARADHANA MAHOTSAVAM.

"What I will, must take place; what I plan must succeed. I am Truth; and Truth has no need to hesitate, or fear or bend. 'Willing' is superfluous for Me. For My grace is ever available to devotees who have steady love and faith. Since I move freely among all, talking and singing, even intellectuals are unable to grasp My truth, My power, My glory, or My real task as an Avatar. I can solve any problem however knotty. I am beyond the reach of the most intensive inquiry and the most meticulous measurement. Only those who have recognised My love and experienced that love can assert that they have glimpsed My reality. For, the path of love is the royal road that leads mankind to Me. Do not attempt to know Me through the external eyes. When you go to a temple and stand before the image of God, you pray with closed eyes, don't you? Why? Because you feel that the inner eye of wisdom alone can reveal Him to you. Therefore, do not crave from Me trivial material objects; but crave for Me, and you would be rewarded."


  ~ Sri Sathya Sai Baba ~

(Divine Discourse - 19.6.1974)


Offering our love and gratitude to Bhagawan for His grace and blessings.

JAI SAI RAM


No comments:

Post a Comment