Sunday, May 29, 2011

Dearest Swami ...

Dearest Swami,

I looked into my heart this morning to see whether You were there and you looked back at me, a smile on Your face.

“Dear Lord,” I said. “What would You have me do today?”

You replied, “See with the eyes of Love, hear with the ears of Love, work with the hands of Love, think thoughts of Love, feel Love in every nerve. See God in everyone you meet, see God in everything you handle.”

“This is going to be a little difficult, dear Lord,” I said. “But I will try and if I should fall, please pick me up and let me start anew with your unbounded love and guidance.”

You smiled again and I went on my way. The sun was shining through the trees and the birds were singing.

Oh how I love You, Lord of my heart!


~ Divine Blossoms ~


No comments:

Post a Comment