Friday, April 25, 2014

How Do I Now Connect with My Sai - 1

 

For me I have had a good fortune to enjoy the divine darshans, Sparshans and Sambashans of Swami for many years. It was a blissful experience to see Him gliding into the Sai Kulwant Hall for His Darshan.
His bewitching smile that attracts us all and His nectarine words that He utters to some of us. It was easy then to connect with Him but on 24th April morning Bro. Ramani of Chennai met me on my way to the Mandir and told me that Swami had left His mortal coil. For me it was a heart wrenching moment as I had come 2 days earlier to visit Him in the Hospital. A dark gloom settled down on me as the body of our beloved Swami arrived at the Yajur Mandir and thence I was like a child crying for the next 3 days.

Time passed by and soon the ache in my heart slowly left me. I had then remembered that Swami would always tell us that this body is temporary and that the soul was eternal.

However whenever I visited the Maha Samadhi my heart would give in and my eyes will be filled. As I continued on my journey keeping Sai close to me I promised myself that whatever happens this body will continue to carry out His Mission with added zeal and fervour.

I went along with my life these 3 years having complete faith in THE Omnipresent Swami for I believed He is the one who is filling me with energy and I shall not fail Him. He continues to guide me in my profession as a Head and Neck Surgeon and whenever I encounter difficulties I just think of Him and He will then lead me on knowing fully well that His hands are helping me in times of need.

I shall hold steadfast unto Him always as I lead on my life for I feel that He is always watching over me.


~ Dr. Ravindran ~
(Story from Radio Sai)

No comments:

Post a Comment