Monday, April 28, 2014

How Do I Now Connect with My Sai - 2

 
 
I connect with Swami by constantly thinking of His form and His Divine Love and feeling His Awareness within. At that state, there is no separation... I believe it is the unshakable faith in Swami ingrained in every atom or DNA of this body and the knowledge that He is always guiding and protecting me that helps me most to stay in sync.

It is easier to connect with Swami in the ashram premises. However, back in the world, sometimes, it is a challenge. However, I repeatedly remind myself of the oneness of the Atmic consciousness to connect with Him as I did when He was in His physical form. It does not matter whether Swami is in His physical body or not, His presence is within and everywhere and His guidance is ever available.

Practice of the five Human Values, detachment and discrimination, selfless service are some of the directives Swami guides me to strictly follow to live in His Awareness and feel His Divine Love as the undercurrent of body, mind, word, thought and deed.


~ Dr. Neela R. Soman ~
(U.S.A.)
(Story from Radio Sai)

No comments:

Post a Comment