Friday, May 30, 2014

Serve and Grow Young - Conclusion

                                        Ever Youthful Self

What intrigues me most about this whole process is how the continued strengthening of my sense of Self increases my awareness that this Soul/Viewpoint/Atma is as young today as it was when I first experienced it.  I am beginning to see with ageless eyes, hear with ageless ears the similarly ageless truths of shared divinity.  

I am convinced by the joy I feel now in my daily routine that the more I concentrate on serving the Lord, the more ageless aspect of me becomes physically and psychically apparent.  No wonder Baba looks so young for His years!  His is the ultimate example of existing only to serve others.

Dedication to never-changing tasks results in never-changing visage and avoidance of the negative aspects of growing old.  With Baba as my role model and my new prime time schedule firmed up, I consider my age "39 and holding" despite the fact that I was born just a few weeks after Him.


~ Jay Jarrett ~
(Sanathana Sarathi - April 1990)

No comments:

Post a Comment