Thursday, July 31, 2014

Fond Memories



When I was 9 months old, Baba blessed me by putting His hand on my head.  

When I was 2 years old, Baba cut my hair.  

When I was 5 years old, we went to Kodaikanal. My mum had bought a slate for me so Baba would write an Aum on it.  My mum would not let me hold the slate because she thought I would write on it.  I promised her that I would not draw on it.

That day we had line one, we were sitting in the first row, when Baba came out; He came straight to us and wrote on the slate with the chalk.  As Baba was writing on the slate, I bent down and touched His divine feet.

My mum was proud of me as she was surprised I did this without her prompting me to do this.  My mum thought she was dreaming.

In 1995 Baba blessed our family with an interview, when I was three years old.  I slept through the whole interview and He told my parents that He would take me and my sister into His school after two years' time.

Without Baba's teachings, I would not be the same person as I am now.  I pray with Baba's blessings I will grow up to be a good person.

~ Sai Darshan ~

(Source: Sai Reflections - Sept. 2000)

No comments:

Post a Comment