Tuesday, January 27, 2015

What is Santhi?




"What is Santhi?  It is the feeling one experiences when the mind is attuned to God.  Peace is the crown that man should aspire to wear.  Everybody wants peace in this world.  Where is peace?  It is within you.  Keep reminding yourself  "I am the embodiment of truth, I am the embodiment of peace, I am the embodiment of love, I am the embodiment of righteousness.  I am everything."  Have total faith in the principle of the Atma without which whatever you say or do cannot be called truth or righteousness.  So, first of all, develop faith that everything is within you.  Without faith, man will come to ruin."

~ Sri Sathya Sai Baba ~

(From Bhagawan's Valedictory discourse at the International Convetion of
Sri Sathya Sai Bal Vikas Gurus on "Sri Sathya Sai Educare" in Sai Kulwant Hall
on 4th July 2001)

No comments:

Post a Comment