Monday, August 29, 2016

A Memorable Incident



"There at Kodaikanal, one day Swami was distributing peppermints and chocobars and various other things. Suddenly, He said, "There is one fellow who is not eating and he is dumping them all in his bag.  Come on, boys, search everybody's bag."  It was something like income tax search, income tax raid!

Then I said softly,"Bhagavan, why all this trouble?  Yes!  I'm not eating.  I am keeping them in the bag."  Bhagavan said, "Why do you do that?"  "Swami, I have four children, they expect something from me.  Whatever You give is most valuable for us.  When I take back these most precious things, the children will jump in joy."  Swami said, "Oh, is it so?"  Then He told everybody there, "Hereafter, you give Anil Kumar five items, four for his children and one for him."

Then He said to me, :"Just as you feel happy when your children eat, I feel happy when you eat here."  

How can I forget that incident!  I don't remember anybody loves me more than Bhagavan Baba.  This is the feeling of every devotee.  It is the experience of millions of devotees all over the world."

(As related by Sri Anil Kumar - S.S. May 2006)

No comments:

Post a Comment