Saturday, September 10, 2016

Candy Puffs for All



"You will be thrilled if I tell you another incident.  Bhagavan bought candy puffs (Peechu Mittayi).  He bought about 25 of them and His car was full of these.  He started distributing to all V.I.P.s.  They were rather surprised.  Then Bhagavan told them, "You know why I bought them?  Here at Kodaikanal, there are some aged people.  They cannot move about.  Their children carry on their livelihood by selling these candy puffs.  So, when I buy them, they go back home with the money, give it to their parents and in this way they are taken care of."

From that day everybody started buying candy puffs because Swami said you should buy! For 25 candy puffs, after all we may have to pay 10 or 20 rupees.  I said, "Swami, You have given much more than the actual price."  Then He said, "It is not the price of the candy.  It is the love of Bhagavan towards them."  I was deeply touched by this incident."

(As related by Sri Anil Kumar - S.S. May 2006)

No comments:

Post a Comment