Monday, January 9, 2017

I Came, I Saw and I Was Conquered




I came,
To the land of Puttaparthi,
Enriched by the flow of river Chitravathi,
Where people come and become devotees,
A heaven on earth, abode of peace.

I saw,
Bhagawan Sri Sathya Sai Baba,
In Him, Jesus, Krishna and Rama,
The immortal among mortals,
His Will is beyond human portals.

I was conquered,
 By His one compassionate glance,
His wonders sent me into deepest trance,
Swami's love touched my soul,
And He became my only goal.


~ Raja Sekhar Ganta ~
(From his book "108 Heart Beats")


"Do not count and calculate what the Puttaparthi Sai Baba gives.  I do not give in order to attract you to Me; I give only to fill you with ananda.  Showering ananda, that is My task.  I do not want you to extol Me; I shall be satisfied if you rely on Me.  The mysterious indescribable super power has come within the reach.  It will never engage itself in any task without fruit."  (SSS Vol.l P.188)


No comments:

Post a Comment