Wednesday, January 4, 2017

My First Darshan of Baba




I was five and unaware,
Regarding what was awaiting.
Unmindful of holy moments,
I was seated in Kulwant Hall,
To see Someone, whom I never saw.

Meanwhile, there was an alert and music began,
Lo, Swami swiftly glided by my way.
And there, I sat mesmerized,
By His captivating smile, and gleefully baffled,
At His incredible wave of hand.

I was just thrilled,
Even to see, the edge of His orange robe,
And now could words even suffice,
For that wonderful form of Sai Baba,
Whom I consider, as world's greatest treasure.

His placid glance fell on me,
His brilliant face transfixed me.
In those magical and blissful moments,
I became His devotee,
And He became my reverential God.


~ Raja Sekhar Ganta ~
(From his book "108 Heart Beats")

No comments:

Post a Comment