Sunday, April 9, 2017

Where Did You Come From?




One fine day, Swami, in His captivating Cosmic Form
Asked me, "Where did you come from?"

Given the geographical position of my physical frame,
I said, " Swami, Visakhapatnam" unaware of His Divine Game.

Hearing so, Swami nodded His head playfully,
And I was lost in bliss completely.

Coming back to senses, I contemplated on Bhagawan's smile,
Then wisdom dawned in me, after a while.

That the answer to Swami, regarding my living place,
Hasn't brought to me any kind of solace.

Because, as scriptures proclaim, that the reality is,
Beyond death and disease.

We have come form a Supreme Soul,
And when life departs from human role,
We shall merge back into the Divine beam,
Becoming One with that Celestial Stream.

So confining myself with a place, is a myth,
While blending myself with Divine, is the ultimate truth.


~ Raja Sekhar Ganta ~
(From his book "108 Heart Beats")

No comments:

Post a Comment