Saturday, August 5, 2017

Since Ages




O!  Swami, You have brought rays of hope,
By Your very descent on this globe.
This is a boon of boons,
Brighter than the brilliance of  zillion moons.

I cannot believe my own eyes,
That I could see God in human size.
You stole my heart in the very first sight,
I pray to You, day and night.

Since I was completely unaware
That in my previous lives,
Only You have taken my care.
You saved me from perils on countless times
And forgiven me for my ignorant crimes.

Maybe I was a monkey when You were Rama,
A cowherd when You came as a Gopala.
Don't know what destiny scripted for me,
From troubles and turmoil, You've set me free.

In this life, at every step, in every word,
You blessed with Your Avatric descent.
Every noble wish I prayed on earth,
]You granted in plenty, without any dearth.

~ Raja Sekhar Ganta ~
(From his book "108 Heart Beats")

No comments:

Post a Comment