Monday, February 5, 2018

That Someone is You




I feel my heart has to be filled by "Someone",
To whom I could say, "Other than You, for refuge there is none."

Someone who could solve my eternal quest,
Someone whom I could completely trust.

Someone to whom every secret of mine could be told,
Someone with whom I could move strong and bold.

Someone who fights with my fears,
Someone who wipes away all my tears.

Someone whose mere wave of hand,
Alters my fate beforehand.

Someone whose every word,
Becomes a blessing to entire world.

Someone whose smile shall tremble,
Hearts of evil, protecting poor and feeble.

Someone whose tender touch tingles all through my spine,
That "Someone" is my Sai ... always mine, ever Divine.

~ Raja Sekhar Ganta ~
(From his book "108 Heart Beats")

No comments:

Post a Comment