Saturday, June 23, 2018

Step into My Dreams



Like a peacock, waiting for rain,
I am praying to You once again.

O!  Sai Ma, do come in my dream,
For my heart is a dried up stream.

Your wisdom, in little eyes,
Is so pleasant and so nice.

Before I am awake, I see Your smile,
To my unflinching faith, it is a trial.

Knowing Your dream is real, as told,
Which is equivalent to mountains of gold.

The devotees all across the globe,
Have Your darshan, in dreams in ochre robe.

Isn't it You who came in my dreams
And blessed me to write poems in streams?

Isn't it You who enlightened me about spiritual realms,
And showed the angels of distinct helms?

Don't know of which good merits do I reap?
But I am thrilled to see You, even in my sleep.

As you step into my heart, during the night,
Dissolving all the doubts, before sunlight.

Dear Lord, I am transformed by Your guidance,
In future, we pray for Your assurance.

~ Raja Sekhar Ganta ~
(From his book "108 Heart Beats")

No comments:

Post a Comment