Saturday, December 15, 2018

He Never Gives Up



Faced with many failures, yet I prayed for success,
Only then "An Audience with God" became an easy access.
Endearingly Swami taught me valuable lessons,
After which I realized the spirit of victory and its essence.

I became weak when I felt proud of my strength,
Only then Bhagawan's healing wonders stretched in its full length.
At times He cured me by taking upon Himself my illness,
Infinite motherly love, deeply touching my soul's stillness.

My Swami never interrupts a person immersed in sea of luxury,
he only intervenes when the same person undergoes acute misery.
The ever loving Swami never stays in the house of greedy,
Rather He eternally resides in the hearts of poor and needy.

~ Raja Sekhar Ganta ~
(From his book "108 Heart Beats")

No comments:

Post a Comment