Saturday, September 3, 2022

Swami Listens to the Heart


 On the evening of Sunday, August 15, 2004 my friend and family were leaving for Chennai after a brief stay with us. When they were leaving, I wanted to give a cash gift to their two sons aged 10 and 11 as they recently had the "thread ceremony" (Yagnopaveetham- initiation of Gayathri mantra) done at Chennai and I could not attend the same.

I located one Baba's small pocket calendar of 2002 in my purse and was looking for another desperately in my rack and house so that I can give one each to them for them to keep. I could not find and was sad and disappointed that I was unable to give one each to them and it was working on my mind.

So I tucked the currency notes around Baba's calendar and put into a single cover and called the boys into my room and wished them well and spoke to them on the importance of chanting Gayathri Mantra and gave the cover to their joint hands. After they left the room, again I searched the room to locate another of Baba's pocket calendar as I was still unhappy.

When I went back to the hall the boys were holding one each of the pocket calendar in their hands!! I was shocked and asked them where they got two??!! They said Uncle, there were two of them amidst the currency notes. The second one was identical too and was of 2002 only.

I could easily see that Swami had materialised the second one so that they both got one each and heard my silent worry on this and made everyone happy. To those who wanted to ask me : Are you sure there was only one when you put it in the cover?  My answer: " Yes there was only one and I was handling it for more than 5 minutes in my hand seeing front and back and I also know the cover was empty when I put it inside." For a person desperate to have two definitely the concentration level would be more to know if two had pre-existed!

Knowing Swami's Leelas I was so happy that he heard the prayer from the heart and instantaneously doubled the calendars

JAI SAI RAM

~ Ramu 


Lovingly contributed by Ramu.
August 16, 2004

 

No comments:

Post a Comment