Monday, April 25, 2016

He is Present Always



He is present in this very moment on all the roads, behind every fast moving vehicle, or often with it, ready with His warning and loving Hand to avert calamity.  

Shri V.Krishnamurthi writes:

"Driving from Colchester to London on the afternoon of 22nd September, my son asked me to lower his seat as he wished to recline.  This I did, and a truck stopped still in front of the car almost suddenly, and we ran into it.  The steering wheel was completely bent, and the car was extensively damaged in the front.  Neither my son nor I received a scratch.  Baba had asked him to recline!  We had the sacred Vibhuti with us and were reciting the Lord's name.  We bow down to our beloved Lord who intervened."

(From the book "Sathyam Sivam Sundaram" - Pt.III)

No comments:

Post a Comment