Sunday, April 24, 2016

My Dear Ones ...



"I have a task to foster all mankind and
ensure for all of them lives full of ananda.

I have a voew to lead all who stray away
from the straight path, into goodness and
save them.

I am attached to the work that I love:
to remove the suffering of the poor
and grant them what they lack.

I have a reason to be proud: for I rescue
all who worship and adore Me."

"I have come to light the lamp of love in
your heart and to see that it shines with
added lustre day by day.  I have not come
to speak to any particular dharma.  I have
not come on any mission of publicity for
any sect, creed or cause."

"Sathya is what I teach;
Dharma is the way I live;
Shanti is the mark of My personality and
Prema is My very nature."

~ Sri Sathya Sai Baba ~

No comments:

Post a Comment