Friday, September 13, 2024

Love for God



How deep is our love of God and God’s love for each and every one of us?

"You may be worried because you have promised Me something and later, you are tempted to break your word. Now, do not hesitate. When you promise that you will not smoke, or will not attend films, the promise must be clear, firm and complete. I do not gain by your promise nor do I lose, if you break it. You gain self-confidence, you gain strength, you gain moral fibre, you gain Ananda. Yes; your Ananda is My Food. So, I gain, too! The snows on the mountain peaks soften during the day as a result of the Sun; they harden during the night since the Sun is absent. So too, your hard heart hardens Me; your soft hearts soften Me. Understand this: Each of you knows the love of a single mother only. But My affection, My love towards every one of you is that of a thousand mothers! Do not deny yourself of that affection, that love, by denying Me your Love!"


~ Sri Sathya Sai Baba ~

(Divine Discourse - 4.10.1970)


I always teach you love, love and love alone. - BABA


No comments:

Post a Comment